How quickly will I improve my Health?
The following will contribute:
1. Your age
2. Your stress levels
3. How many other health conditions do you have?
4. Whether you like your job or not
5. Is your occupation physically demanding?
6. Are you properly hydrated?
7. How is your diet, what is the quality of your food you consume?
8. What type of people do you hang around (healthy or unhealthy…..fit or fat…..negative or positive)?
9. Do you take good nutritional supplements, these help you rebuild the inside of your body?
10. Do you exercise?
11. Do you many sugars, white starchy products, or carbohydrates?
12. Do you eat sweets, candy, or pop?
13. Do you stretch?
14. Do you eat at regular hours?
15. How well do you sleep?
16. Do you smoke?
17. Do you consume alcohol?
18. Do you consume caffeine?
19. How busy is your lifestyle?
20. Are you toxic? Have you ever done a detox program?
21. How much medication do you take?
22. And the most important question…. How bad do you want to improve? Are you willing to make some changes?
The answers to the above will contribute to how quickly you recover. Most likely the above may have contributed to where you are today………..We can help you, however; as you see, getting you to feel your best will take some work from YOU as well. Let’s work as a team to getting you to feel better!!