Menopause Symptoms Start Early But Can be Reversed With These Quick Tips
Between the ages of 40 to 45, the symptoms of early menopause can be overwhelming. Are you suffering from unforeseen warning signs? Such as insomnia, vaginal dryness, and weight gain. Do you have feelings of panic or confusion about changes happening to your body so early? Do you have health concerns because of early menopause? Menopause brings challenges to all women at any age. Now women have choices that will care for both the physical and emotional needs. By being aware of your symptoms, you have taken the first step to feeling better.
Understanding if you are experiencing early menopause can be complicated. Many of the terms explaining menopause are complicated.
- Early menopause naturally occurs between the age of 40 and 45.
- Premature menopause approximately 1% of women experience before the age of 40.
- Premature ovarian failure (POF) occurs when ovaries stop or slow production of mature eggs.
- Surgical menopause happens as the result of hysterectomy, oophorectomy, or pelvic surgery.
- Medical menopausal is the result of following medical procedures such as radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and during some drug regimen courses.
It is easy to confuse perimenopause and early menopause. If you are still having periods, but noticing an increase in symptoms like hot flashes, fatigue, irritability, and weight gain, you are experiencing perimenopause. Perimenopause is the start of menopause, which can last for several years. If you have not had a period for 1 year, are between the ages of 40-45, you are in early menopause. Whatever stage you are experiencing, if you notice a change in your symptoms, see your healthcare practitioner.
How can a woman reverse the symptoms of menopause, lose weight, feel younger, and improve vitality? The following tips can help you:
- Take herbal supplements. The best herbal supplement for women experiencing menopausal symptoms are a combination of different herbs that increase estrogen levels, boost energy levels, and improves female sexual function.
- Acupuncture. Acupuncture also relieves symptoms of menopause.
- Permanent techniques to reverse menopause. Many women are using techniques to reverse menopause under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner. The practitioner treats the root of the problem by working with the adrenal glands and toxic systems. Detoxes can be beneficial to all phases of our health in the world we live in today. Detoxes also help improve a women’s sexual desire and overcomes menopausal symptoms. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) medication has side effects and does not promote a long term solution. Areas of your life, including diet, supplements, exercise, and detoxing can help you conquer menopause blues and enjoy a healthy sex life again.